The Kingdom Covenant Ministries Influence Scholarship helps young people to pay for their post-secondary studies while encouraging students to strive for excellence and become productive citizens who positively influence their world. The award is presented to students who attend Kingdom Covenant Ministries. Students are recognized for their academic achievements, church and community involvement, and career plans for the future.
● Academic performance as indicated on the official school transcript
● Applicants must have attended Kingdom Covenant Ministries for at least 10 services
● Applicants must be attending high school for the school year September to June (this includes students who attended school for one semester only)
● Applicants must exhibit good conduct and character
● Applicants must attend at least two Kingdom Covenant Ministries Youth (Friday night) services and the Power Groups after the service
● Applicants must register for the Kingdom Covenant Ministries YCC Mentorship
Scholarships will be awarded based upon meeting the above requirements, academic performance, extracurricular & community involvement, reference letters, responses on the application and an interview.
The selection Committee will review all applications and determine eligibility for the award based upon the entire application. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone for an interview.
Each applicant must submit the following:
● This completed application form
● Official high school transcript
(including current year’s final marks)
● Two letters of reference: one from your school and one from someone at a community organization or church for which you volunteered (preferably your supervisor)
● University or College admission letter
(This can follow post-June 30th if it arrives after)
● The answers to 2 essay questions.
(see below - bottom of this application)
All applications must be received no later than June 30, 2018.
Post-secondary acceptances can come later.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Electronic applications should be submitted here AND emailed to email@example.com
1224 Dundas Street East, Unit #20, Mississauga, ON, L4Y4A2
Tel: (905) 566-1084, Fax: (905) 566-1154
High School(s) Attended
Post Secondary Education
Describe your most meaningful achievements? How do they relate to your field of study and future goals?
(250 words or less)
Email doc, pdf or txt file to:
How do you intend to use at least two of the first six Chayil Pillars (Worship, Wisdom, Power, Honor, Favor, Wealth) to Influence the World during
and/or after your post-secondary studies?
(300 words or less.)
● Two letters of reference
● Your official school transcript
● Your university/college admission letter (this may follow post-June 30th if it comes after)
Scan and email copies to
Please Confirm You've Sent:
Completed ApplicationTwo (2) Essay ResponsesTwo (2) Reference LettersHigh School transcriptPost-Secondary Admission Letter